Veronica And Matthew's Wedding Entrance Dance | Best Wedding Dances | See Funny Surpise Wedding Dance Videos

Veronica and Matthew got married on June 02, 2012 at the Industry Hills Expo Center in Industry, Hills CA.

We met at Calvary Chapel Santa Fe Springs…our home church. We both shared mutual friends and often saw each other while serving and attending church. All it took was for Veronica to go out of her way and say “hello” to me one Sunday after church. I will never forget the sparkle in my eye that day. We started to exchange messages on Facebook messages back and forth and then started to date each other a few weeks later.  After much prayer on both of our parts, we heard the Lord's voice clear that He had prepared us for each other!

The proposal...
The proposal happened in New York City on top of the Rockefeller Center building! It was a beautiful night. We had an AMAZING view of New York City from 70 stories high. The proposal happened on October 11, 2011 just before midnight. I waited until the entire observation deck cleared out prior to dropping to one knee. We had just finished reading the Bible and doing our daily devotion on a nearby bench. I asked Veronica to join me to pray at the edge of the observation deck, overlooking NYC’s breathtaking view. Afterward, I began to express to Veronica what she and her daughters’ meant to me. (Veronica was widowed with two daughters from her deceased husband.  Nevaeh is 7 and Zoe is 3, I am in the process of legally adopting both of them! J) How grateful to the Lord I was for them. Veronica seemed somewhat confused as to why I was getting all mushy and emotional. Especially, since the security guard on duty was pressuring us to leave. It was closing time. Veronica was still somewhat confused, but she did her best to stay focused. I then got down on one knee. I think Veronica was literally in shock! She was so caught off guard that after she said, YES, she threw my arms around me and wouldn’t let go. I don’t think I have ever been hugged so tightly in my life. I had to pry her off of me. At the end of the night, in New York City, 70 stories up, on top of the Rock, it was just the two of us. Well…there was also a security guard and two of our friends. Nevertheless, it was extremely intimate and very romantic! Unquestionably, a night the two of us will never forget! http://www.mandv.gettingmarried.us/Engagement_Slideshow.htm

The video Idea...
The big group entrance and dance was my idea!  I always knew that I wanted to a big wedding party dance and Veronica was totally on board.  As we asked our family and friends to be apart of our wedding party, we let them know about the dance and the commitment we were going to need from them.  There were a few people that the commitment of practicing with a choreographer would be too much for them and decided not to be part of the wedding party.  We totally understood their decisions as we knew what we wanted and didn't want it to be a burden to anyone.  We had so much fun practicing; it united our entire wedding party.  Also, we had my friend, Chris Dupre, who is one of the best choreographers in the business as our choreographer.  He was so patient with all of us and he made it so much fun!!!

8 comments

Jasa Film Bokep said... @ March 22, 2018 at 12:55 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
Metwaly Shahin said... @ April 23, 2018 at 8:50 PM

هل تبحث عن شركة متخصصة فى خدمات التنظيف بالطائف بافضل المعدات والسوائل وثقة تمة فى العمل ودقة فى النتائج كل هذه المميزت توفرها شركة الخليج الشركة الافضل والامثل فى الخدمات المنزلية بالطائف وبما اننا الشركة الافضل والامثل بدون منافس سوف نسعى لتوفر افضل الخدمات باقل تكلفة وبقدر كبير من الاهتمام والدقة عزيزى اينما كنت فى اى منطقة ا وحى تابع لمدينة الطائف اتصل بنا وسوف نصلك فى الحال شركة الخليج للخدمات المنزلية شركة تنظيف منازل بالطائف
شركة تنظيف فلل بالطائف

شركة تنظيف فلل بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف شقق بالجبيل
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف منازل بالقطيف
شركة تنظيف فلل بالقطيف

Michael Kors Outlet Online said... @ August 9, 2018 at 4:21 AM

Michael Kors Handbags Sale Clearance can be found in many different places unlike other luxury handbags.
Michael Kors Outlet Online are great for any occasion.
Michael Kors Factory Outlet is perfect for those who like to carry fashion bags.
Michael Kors Bags Outlet are always great to own when you need a bag to go with everything.
Michael Kors Outlet Online is so universal that it could appeal to everyone.

ابوعدي للتسوق said... @ August 25, 2018 at 11:16 AM

فديو
فديو

mkbags said... @ October 9, 2018 at 1:59 AM

Siempre habrá una razón por la cual podrán comprar Bolsas Michael Kors Precios de los minoristas en línea. Los compradores de hoy que estén interesados en comprar Michael Kors Rebajas podrán descubrir cómo pueden obtener los mejores resultados que siempre quisieron simplemente haciendo ruido con lo mejor de Bolsos Michael Kors Outlet que ofrecen más allá de precios asequibles.

Dessutom med så många alternativ att välja mellan, har det blivit praktiskt taget omöjligt för köpare att ta reda på hur de kan köpa Designer Michael Kors Väska Rea online utan att behöva investera för mycket pengar eller tid i scouting den lokala marknaden som annars skulle tyckas omöjligt att göra först . En riktig äkta Michael Kors Rea skulle kunna ge dig tillbaka tusentals dollar och det är något som de flesta inte har råd med. Du kan faktiskt köpa Michael Kors Plånbok online.

Maintenant, la question se pose de savoir si vous pouvez réellement trouver en ligne authentique Longchamp Soldes bon marché qui sont vraiment authentiques et la réponse est oui, vous pouvez! Un des sites les mieux notés et les plus populaires pour localiser le Sac A Main Longchamp en ligne parfait pour votre collection personnelle est eBay. Rappelez-vous, juste parce que vous êtes en mesure de magasiner en ligne Sac À Main Longchamp sur eBay à des prix incroyablement bas ne signifie pas qu'ils sont faux ou de qualité bon marché.